Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedding Bells

I just realized that I never shared any pictures from the last wedding that I shot! Mr. and Mrs. Marley. I've known Lyndsay for a long time, so I was more than happy to pull the cameras out for her big day. And as you can see, she is far to beautiful to not share with you all. Brian on the other hand... *grin*

The first time I met Brian I felt like I had another brother that I wasn't aware of until now. If you know me personally, you know I'm a bit of a goofball, always looking for the humor in everything. Well, I only know a handful of people that can make me laugh hard enough to cause people to stare. Among those people are Ryan Reynolds, Dane Cook, Zach Braff, and now...Brian Marley.

After they got married, Brian moved my Lyndsay half way across the country. Jerk. But, his plan to keep her from all of us here in Illinois failed miserably, and they are soon moving back. WOOT! It's only been a few months, but we've missed you both here in D-Town!

So, here's a few of the shots from the big day...













No comments: