Saturday, February 27, 2010

Action Shots at a Newborn Shoot?!


So, today I got to work with a wonderful group of people that make me remember why I love being a photographer so much. Seriously. From the moment I walked in the door it was like we've known each other forever. So, Heather and family, if you're reading this, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to take some shots of your little baby boy.

Now, every photographer who has shot newborns has seen their share of kids getting sick. It comes with the territory. But, in all this time that I've got to work with these little kiddos, I never caught an action shot of, well, this...


Ya. That's a keeper. Mommy's going to print that one big and hang it in your room until you're 18. Good luck kid. *grin*

Joshua

3 comments:

beth said...

That's my nephew. What a cutie even with a little spit up.

J. Bradley Crisman said...

He was a pleasure to work with! I think he got sick of me being in his face towards the end though. Maybe this was his way of saying, "Back off Mister!" =P

Heather said...

No, he was just breaking you in right the first time, so when you take his pictures again you won't be suprised by anything!